Hello all,

I have a non-struts JSP that uses javascript to submit a form from a link in the form:

This works exactly as I expect.

I have been unable to get this to work in struts:

  <bean:message key="input.outerBorderColor"/>

The error is:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: javascript:submitForm("IE","outerBorderColor")

I have fooled around with the quotes in various ways
Same result.

I have read many,many e-mails in the newsgroups pertaining to javascript and struts and html:link:
I found and tried 1 suggestion that didn't work:

Will someone please tell me how to accomplish this in struts?

Thank you
Robert Egan