Struts is a server-side framework, and doesn't address these types of
client-side issues.

But whatever would work without Struts in this regard, should work the
same with Struts.

I can't recommend anything off-hand, but any JSP GUI framework that did
these things would probably work well with Struts.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/