Hi-

I just encountered a similar problem.  My parameter value has a
space in it: "Test param".  It looks like it's not getting encoded.

        paramId="listname"
        paramName="newmailoutForm"
        paramProperty="listname"><bean:message
key="listmanager.new.mailout"/></html:link>

... results in "http://.../newmailout.do?action=new&listname=Test List"
instead of "http://.../newmailout.do?action=new&listname=Test+List";

It seems to me this is a bug....

-Mike