From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Does <html:errors> not work proper?

Marcel,
Thanks for the thank-you, I know I didn't really help.

1 - Do you think struts should return the search key for the error if
it is not found in ApplicationResources.properties?

2 - Maybe some-one has a utility to check a set of
ApplicationResources.properties & tell you what keys aren't
consistent.
Keith.