From: Bryan Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 11:26 PM
To: struts-user
Subject: How to not use FormBean

Hi,

I'm new to struts and have a couple questions about FormBeans.

The application we're developing will have quite a few forms and I
wanted to avoid creating a separate form bean for each JSP form.  I
thought I read that I don't have to use FormBeans, but when I try, I get
an exception "Cannot retrieve definition for form bean".

What is the proper way of not using FormBeans?  In my struts-config, I
left out the name attribute.  Is this correct?

Do I have to use FormBeans if I'm using the HTML taglib?

Thanks
Bryan