From: Alf Konrath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 13 September 2001 2:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: shown variable value in <html:text>-input

Hi Gollo,

thanks for your help, but the population to the bean isn't my problem,
that works well.
my problem is displaying the value of that JSPBeanProperty, that was
entered already or read from a database.

in 'normal' jsp-development i would use:

<input type="text" name="propertyname" value="<%= bean.getPropertyname()
%>">

and for that bean.getPropertyname()-call i search the solution with the
html:text-tag

Do you have another idea???

Regards,
alf