Ok.  I've gotten lots of feedback from many people and
have started to incorporate it into the app.  I have
also made some bug fixes.

http://www.ejcenter.com/struts/

Changes with Struts Console v0.2

*) Changed console.bat to run "java" from the
   %JAVA_HOME%\bin directory

*) Added tool tip text to "Add" and "Remove" buttons
   on the Action Mappings tab/screen.

*) Fixed bug where exceptions would be thrown if the
   Struts config file did not have all of the major
   elements (<form-beans>, <global-forwards> and
   <action-mappings>).  Now you can edit a file that
   has just:

   <struts-config>
   </struts-config>

   This makes the app now conform to the actual DTD
   which says that none of the major elements are
   required.

*) Added toolbar for convenient acces to "New", "Open"
   and "Save" functionality.

*) Added functionality for creating "New" Struts
   config files.  Use the "File" menu or toolbar to
   access the "New" function.

*) Changed default window size to 800x600 from
   640x480.  I think most people have moved to higher
   resolutions these days.

*) Added shell script for starting application under
   *NIX platforms. Thanks to Rogerio Saran
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for sending me his
   "console.sh" file.

I promise not to bombard everyone with an announcement
every day.  I have to sleep some time :)

Thanks,

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ps. Please keep sending the suggestions.  I am working
on incorporating most of them.  Tell me what you want
and there's a good chance you'll get it.