I've got a problem when using class hierarchies for ActionForms.
There are two ActionForms: SuperForm and SubForm (as can be guessed,
SubForm inherits from SuperForm). Then there are two Actions,
SuperAction and SubAction, where SuperAction uses SuperForm
and SubAction uses SubForm. The JSP that calls (via POST) either
SuperAction or SubAction contains a hidden field in the form tag:

start.jsp:

<BODY>

The field "myField" is member of the SuperForm.
A PreloadAction initializes the myField field and then
forwards to start.jsp.
The thing is, when I call the SuperAction, the myField's
value can get retrieved and when I call SubAction, it reads
an empty string. For some reason, the myField will be set to
this empty string, before the request is forwarded to
SubAction.
I included a war file that demonstrates this (only struts.jar
not included).
So, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here?
I desperately need this feature (and besides this, I'm really
short in time, unfortunately).

Help greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Holger