I currently run a copy of both websphere 3.5.4 and tomcat 3.2.3.  While I develop most
of my applications on tomcat and implement them on websphere I've run acrost an issue
that either relates to tomcat or WAS.

In my struts-config.xml file I specify:
    <forward name="success"              path="/admin.do" redirect="true" />

Now in tomcat when I run this command it redirects to url :
http://localhost/application/admin.do

Now in WAS when I run this command it redirects me to url :
http://localhost/application/application/admin.do

if I specify path="admin" instead of path="/admin" in WAS it works correctly by
redirecting me to http://localhost/application/admin.do

I was wondering if anyone has run into this problem and if they know what server this
bug relates to.

Dan Jimenez