The mapping is passed to perform(), so you can access the parameter like
this:

String parameter = mapping.getParameter();

To pass multiple parameters, you could set it up like a query string
(p1=this&p2=that), and then use

Hashtable parameters =
HttpUtils.parseQueryString(mapping.getParameter());

to get them out.

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/j2sdkee/techdocs/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpUtils.html

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/