I'm attempting to build a new distribution version of Struts using Ant but
I'm getting the following exception:

[style] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison

The version of Ant that I have is 1.4 and if I look in the ant.jar there is
a package of that name but there's only one class (TraXLiason).  Can anyone
tell me where that class could be found to get the build to go through?
(Just an additional note to mention this is my first attempt at using Ant.)

The source I'm attempting to build is actually the 1.0 source with a few
source files replaced based on the 'indexed' attribute being added in the
html form tags.  Is there is more recent nightly source that anyone could
recommend that has this 'indexed' attribute enhancement?  Would a later
source version help with this exception?

Keith Paap