Hi,

  I just moved my directory structure around for a previously working Struts
app and am having problems with the action mapping forward tags.

  Previously all of my JSPs and struts-config.xml were running in the same
webapps directory [/webapps/cowboy].

  Now my struts-config.xml is now at the bottom level of the directory
[inside /webapps/cowboy/WEB-INF] and my strut-ized JSP pages are running out
of a subdirectory [/webapps/cowboy/ranch/*.jsp].

  I'm mapping by extension:
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  Here's my revised action mapping [all I changed was adding the /ranch
directories to the input and path]:

  <action    path="horsey"
             type="com.gallop.trot.CreateHorse"
             name="horseyForm"
            scope="request"
              input="/ranch/horseinput.jsp">
    <forward name="success"         path="/ranch/gluefactory.jsp"/>
  </action>

  ... when I try to execute http://www.animalfeed.com/horsey.do I get 404
/gluefactory.jsp was not found on this server.

  I find it odd that the 404 doesn't also include the /ranch in the error.
I've tried removing the /ranch in the <forward> tag but I get the exact same
404.

  Any ideas what else I can try?

  Thanks...
  - John