From: Mike Douglass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 12:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: All user's roles

Is there any way to get all roles for a currently authenticated user?

We are about to implement a jsp application which allows a user to select
one of a number of roles which will determine the functionality available
in later pages.

Essentially, I want to create a drop down box of all valid roles for the
current user without having to build the names of all possible roles into
the page source.

Mike Douglass                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer
Communication & Collaboration Technologies      518 276 6780(voice) 2809
(fax)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180