Hello All
                    Can anyone tell me what are the prerequisites to run the example application which comes with the struts download? I tries running tha app, but couldnt getpass the index.jsp, because when I click on any of the links in index.jsp, I get a Servlet Exception.

Here is what I did. I copied the war file into the C:\Tomcat\Webapps directory. I started Tomcat and pointed my browser to localhost/struts-example and I am taken to index.jsp. From there on the problem beginto arise.

 I need urgent help as after seeing them work, I have to get on to our project.

Thanks

Seetharaman Narayanan
Software Engineer
Keynote Systems Inc.,