Could anyone please help me with the following problem.
I have a formular with amoung other input fields the following two fields:
A selection list (java:ComboBox) that looks like that:
            <option value="Y">Yes
            <option value="N">No

and a textarea like that:
      <textarea name="select_txt" cols="70" rows="10"
wrap=physical></textarea>

Problem: If an error is detected  when validating the form, the page is
forwarded to itsself showing the error messages on top using
Below the error messages is the form where all input fields are filled
with the values entered without the textareas and the "comboboxes".
These fields are reset.
How can I manage it that the textarea is filled with the text previous
entered and the "ComboBoxes" are pre-selected with the previous selected
values.

Thanks, Heinz.