Cameron,

i went through the integration last week. I'm using 3.2.2 version of tomcat,
apache v 1.3.19 and struts v 1.0

I, like yourself, had the Apache/tomcat intergation working fine. The
instruction for then integrating Struts was wrong in one part - i presume you
found the the instructions on how to integrate Struts when Apache/Tomcat are
already intergated? There is one part which says to add a line for the '.do'
into tomcat-apache.conf. This is wrong - at least for tomcat 3.2 onwards .

Modify mod_jk.conf-auto (i.e. start tomcat, which will re-gen the auto files,
) before starting Apache.  Find the line

JkMount *.jsp ajp12

Copy this and change it to

JkMount *.do ajp12

(although in version 3.3 you may have the lines referring to ajp13, i dont
know) - this file is the one read in by Apache - the instructions for
Struts/Tomcat/Apache intergation references tomcat 3.2.1 after which i
suspect the Apache / Tomcat integration instructions changed the file to put
in apache's httpd.conf.

Hope that helps

--
Martin Samm MSc