ted,

does the fact that no one is working on it mean that it will not be in a
1.1 release (i think craig hinted at this begin solved in 1.1 around the
time 1.0 was released) or just that it hasn't been addressed yet?

thanks,
chris

| chris wilson || web dev ||| [EMAIL PROTECTED] || |
www.wondergeek.com | |