Hello joey,

thanks for your fast reply in the struts-user group.

I made a very minimal example .... maybe you can figure out with
you knowledge where I went wrong .....
I just have to jsps and one Action .... the link on the first jsp
fires the action, which simply forwards to the second jsp.

I deploy with the command:

silvercmd deploywar localhost eTest TestWar.war -f deployWAR.xml
-o

Deployment looks good and there are no exceptions. :-)
Afterwards i go to:

http://localhost/eTest/testapp/index.jsp

So far so good .. i can see the Link and if i move my mouse over
the link i see in the statusbar that:
http://localhost/eTest/testapp/testAction.do
is to be fired ........ ok ........ i do it and then ......
1. IExplorer : Error 400 Bad Request
2. Netscape: Invalid path /testAction was requested

Maybe itīs a bug in the Ag373 version?

ok . Thanks in advance if you find the time to look at my problem
or if you can help me further ...

Greets from germany
Wolfgang

The Deploymentplan deployWAR.xml .......
----------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE warJarOptions PUBLIC "-//SilverStream Software,
Inc.//DTD J2EE WAR Deployment Plan//EN" "deploy_war.dtd">
  <?AgMetaXML 1.0?>
  <warJarOptions isObject="true">
     <warJar isObject="true">
       <isEnabled type="Boolean">True</isEnabled>
       <warJarName>examples.war</warJarName>
       <deployToFilesystem
type="Boolean">false</deployToFilesystem>
       <sessionTimeout type="String">25</sessionTimeout>
       <urls type="StringArray">
            <el>testapp</el>
       </urls>
       <deployedObject
type="String">TestAppDeployed</deployedObject>
     </warJar>
  </warJarOptions>
------------------------------------

index.jsp
-------------------
<HTML>
</HTML>

perform.jsp
-------------------
<HTML>
Action was performed ...
</HTML>

web.xml ..... looks about
-----------------
<servlet>
  <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

  <init-param>
   <param-name>config</param-name>
  </init-param>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>

 <!-- Struts Action Servlet Mapping -->
 <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
... etc .......

struts-config ...
<action-mappings>
 <action    path="testAction"
    actionClass="de.test.actions.TestAction"
    <forward name="success"    path="/performed.jsp"/>
  </action>
</action-mappings>

classes: de.test.actions.TestAction.java
package de.test.actions;

import java.io.IOException;
import org.apache.struts.action.*;
import javax.servlet.ServletException;
import java.util.*;

import org.apache.struts.util.PropertyUtils;

public class TestAction extends Action {

  public ActionForward perform(ActionMapping mapping,
     ActionForm form,
     HttpServletRequest request,
     HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException,
ServletException
  {
   System.out.println("TestAction ...");

    return mapping.findForward("success");