hello!

because it is not possible, to use a jsp-tag in a jsp-tag, but it would be nice to
reuse (struts-)jsp-tags in "templates" without to rewrite it,
I want to implement a method, which should simple replace a special tag in a template
before it is included!
my problem is, that i don't know where I can do this in the code. how can I for
example access the content of the included jsp-file before it will
be compiled?

for example:

template.jsp

caller.jsp:

The jsp-tag "showtext" simple stores the textvalue-parameter in a bean and includes
the template.jsp, but before the jsp-compiler
compiles the code, all "template:getparam"-tags should be replaced with the text
stored in in the bean.

thanks
horst

Versendet durch Jet2Web Internet - Webmail (webmail.jet2web.net)

Versendet durch Jet2Web Internet - Webmail (webmail.jet2web.net)