I'm trying to get a combination of struts (1.0), tomcat 4 b7 and kerb 5
working.

I've got security enabled and I'm getting the above message. I've tried
moving the struts config file about and changing the config parameter in
web.xml but no luck at all.

It sort of worked with tomcat4 b5 but authentication with forms wasn't
working so I moved to b7.

Does anybody have any ideas what's going on. Also, where do I set a
non-zero debug value to see logging from the webapp loader? I set them all
to non-zero in server.xml and it didn't appear.

Mike Douglass                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer
Communication & Collaboration Technologies      518 276 6780(voice) 2809 (fax)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180