Hi,

  Tiles partially provide a way to accomplish such thing :

   * For the 'page' attribute, you have to retrieve messageTag value yourself,
     and set it with a scriplet <%=page%>.
   * For <put> tags, you can write something like :
       <tiles:put name="title"  ><bean:message key="home.title"/></tiles:put>

  Also, Tiles provide something do deal with i18n : If you use the definitions
file, you can have one definitions file for each language. So, you can have
the same definition be defined differently for each language . Check the Tiles
tutorial for an example.

  Cedric