Hi

I am trying to display a <select>,  which will be for informational purposes
only, and thus is not connected to the form I am currently displaying. It
fills in the <options> correctly, but the <select> itself demands to have
"property='something'". When I write it, it tries to look it up against the
current ActionForm that is being displayed, and fails miserably. I move it
outside the <form> tag, it still complains.
now, I can write this with a simple <select>, and generate the options with
a <iterate>, or write e custom tag for this <select>.. but.. Is there a
problem in Struts, or am being stupid?

Thanx
Ganeff