Hi all

This is definitely off topic for struts - but since I am implementing a new
application using the struts framework - and I know there are lots of clever
struts users out there - here goes:

I have an action class that automatically fires off e-mails to the traders
telling them of orders received by the site - problem is - I would like to
be able to include customer credit card data in the mail - but it needs to
be secure - only readable by intended recipient - any ideas?  I could simply
send a mail and then have the trader visit the site to collect the credit
card data but this seems clumsy - must be a better simple solution.

David Bolsover
1 Stephouses,
Hollywood Lane,
Mellor,