Hi Thinh.. yeah i've tried something like that.. using getAttribute and
setAttribute from the request object.. it seems to work.. but what I am most
concerned about is the ability for Struts to be able to function in terms of
form validation and prefill... if this happens.. since the Master jsp file
will be the one to be routed to all the time..

Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,
Minh