I work with a guy who has this same problem. Maybe he can help you :-)

On Wednesday, October 3, 2001, at 03:50 PM, Matt Keveney wrote:

Which Struts release contains support for the "indexed" attribute (used in various HTML tags).  I discovered to my chagrin that this isn't supported in the 1.0 download.

Is there some clever way to achieve the same thing in 1.0? I can properly initialized my fields using the 'iterate' tag, but I want the parameter names to come back as "field01, field02, ..." or some-such.

TIA

-Matt

~Eric