George,

how about posting your stack trace etc, and let everyone help you :)
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Hi,

I am having a tough time trying to install Struts on WebSphere Application
Server 3.5.3 Advanced under Windows NT.
Has anyone tried installing Struts in Windows NT with Websphere Application
Server 3.5.3 Advanced?

I followed exactly all the instruction given in
http://www.husted.com/about/struts/FAQ/installation.htm  for Windows 2000
platform  (as attached after ==== below ) but still could not get it to
work!  I am getting errors like "Cannot find ActionMappings, etc...
According to the attached description, I am still  still bombing on the
struts-config issue that Richard discovered.
The fix proposed below could not fix my problem.

Can someone tell me who Richard is? What is the issue he discovered? What
is the solution if available?
Where can I get relevant information for solutions? Your help is highly
appreciated!

Regard,

George Lee

MultitaskConsulting footer