try somethink like this ...

window.open("<html:rewrite page="/util/showEmailFriend.do" />" ...

feky

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tricia Ong Cheah Yen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: Pop-Up Window

i do apologise for not stating clearly my problem. my pop-up window has
to display form which i had declared in my struts-config.xml file

!-- Display Email Friend -->
<action path="/util/showEmailFriend"
type="com.client.web.actions.EmailFriendAction" name="emailForm"
scope="request">
<forward name="success"
path="/webhome/util/tellfriends.jsp"/>
</action>

so how do i write that upon clicking the button, my EmailFriendAction
class will be executed? i need to do initialization in my
EmailFriendAction class.

TIA
+trish