Can anyone help me with this please?

I have an Action class which populates a java.util.Vector.  Each element of
the Vector (v) will contain a 'Row' object.  This 'Row' object itself
contains an array of 'Column' objects.  Each 'Column' object holds the name
and value from a database column.

Once the Vector has been populated, I store it in request scope:
request.setAttribute("projectList", v);
Is it possible to use this Vector directly in a logic:iterate on a JSP?  If
so, how?
My ultimate aim is to iterate over each element of the Vector, and within
each element iterate over the array of 'Columns' to display the values.

Thanks

Malcolm Wise
Technology Manager
Semiconductor & Devices Europe