If they are message keys from the resource file, like
msg.hello=Hello, then it should be key not name.

<logic:iterate id="key" name="keys">
  <bean:message key="key" />
</logic:iterate>

The tag bean:write uses the name attribute (as do most
other tags in one way or another).
<bean:write name="key"/>

David

--- Fabien Modoux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using the bean:message and the logic:iterate
> tags
> to print a collection of messages (Vector of
> String):
>
> <logic:iterate id="key" name="keys">
>   <bean:message name="key" />
> </logic:iterate>
>
> I get an exception at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.validate(TagBeginGenerator.java