Assuming that you wish to replace the form in request scope, and that you
are creating the new form in your action, then the code in your action
would be:

request.setAttribute( "formBeanName", newForm);

where "formBeanName" = the name you used in your struts-config.xml when you
defined the form.

CB

"Jake Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/19/2001 02:11:26 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]