I forgot the Zip file last time around .. Sorry !!

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to Struts .. and i have this problem with getting a simple
program to work.
I just modified some of the JSP files given as examples and created new JSP
files.
I get no error on running the JSP file, but neither do i get any result out
of submitting data from one page to another.

All i get is a blank page .... the control doesnt go the second jsp page at
all. I am not able to understand why it is so ?
I ve attached all the necessary files for the small application to work as a
zip file. I would be glad if somebody could throw light on what's wrong ...

List of files in the zip file ...( i have omitted the struts-html.tld,
struts-form.tld,struts.tld,struts.jar from the zip file)

JSP Files
---------
1 - emailqn.jsp
2 - emailshow.jsp

Java Files
----------
com.uforians.email.EmailForm
com.uforians.email.EmailAction

XML
--------
struts-config.xml
web.xml

I've added some debugging statements in ActionForm(emailForm.java) which get
printed out on the console .. but the ones in
Action class (EmailAction.java) doesnt ...

Hope you could spot where i am going wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
S.Nandakumar.

email.zip