Hi

I'm having a problem with the form tag. The problem is related to a
rewrite of the url in a webserver that acts as a proxy in front of the
applicationserver.

The url:s are rewritten as shown below. A part of the url that specifies
wich server the proxy should forward the request to is stripped.

Before: https://server:50901/esws3/eskd/loggaPa.do
After:  https://server:50014/eskd/loggaPa.do

I have a form tag that specifies an action called doSomething.do. When
the formtag is rendered it rewrites doSomething.do to
/eskd/doSomething.do because of the servlet context.

Tag in JSP:   <html:form action="doSomething.do" name="myForm"
type="myForm">
Rendered tag: <form name="myForm" method="POST"
action="/eskd/doSomething.do">

This makes it impossible to submit the tag to the server again since the
correct url in the action should be "doSomething.do" or
"/esws3/eskd/doSomething.do".

Is there a way to stop the form tag from rewriting the URL like this?

Thanks!

Magnus