From: Strichartz, Beth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Getting the value of object in the iterate....

I have the same question...
Does anyone out there know???

-----Original Message-----
From: michael duggan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 9:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Getting the value of onject in the iterate....

If I am iterating over a collection..
  <logic:iterate id="Patients" name="MyForm" property="Patients"
indexId="index">
         <bean:write name="Patients" property="account.ssn"
filter="true"/></td>

</logic:iterate>
Where Patients has an account Object that has an SSN property.
is it possible to add the following inside the iterate tag....

<%=Patients.getAccount().getSsn()%>....The reason I ask, is I want to
pass the SSN to Javascript in an Onclick event.

Thanks.

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for
the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message
or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete
or destroy the message.

Thank you.