Hi again,

This is my present scenario.  I have a page that contains a number of
checkboxes, which have been rendered using the struts multibox tag.  The
user needs to select at least one or more checkboxes before they can
proceed.  Once at least one check box has been selected I then proceed to an
action.  However when I do this, I notice that the checkbox values which the
form bean have not been populated yet.  On the other hand if I do a submit
first the values are populated just fine.  Are you saying that if I forward
to an action that has a bean associated to it that the values within the
form bean will be populated as a result of this.

How does this really work?

Thanks for your speedy response.

Lisa