Hi,

Thanks for replying.
That logic does not work because the 'flags' item is set on the submenu.jsp
which is called by 'menu.links' i can't add the flags to menu.main because
that calls the vboxlayout.jsp, which in turn calls menu.links(as one of its
items) and also the flags item iterates over all the itmes in the
submenu.jsp.

Thanks for your help anyway! still trying other methods, if i come up with
an innovative way to handle the situation, i will post it as follow up,
cheers.