"Mathematics is essentially the study of islands of  =======
disparate subjects in a sea of ignorance."           || ! ||
Andrew Wiles __________________

---------------------- Forwarded by Peter Pilgrim on 24/10/2001 13:02
---------------------------

From: Peter Pilgrim on 24/10/2001 12:55

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  HTML:Text Formatting

I have a ActionForm bean with `Date' or `float' , `double' types.
How do get <html:text> to access a formatted version of the form bean.

For example say the date field "currentDate" was suppose to be `24-Oct-2001"

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender