Thanks Matt,

I've downloaded your src for struts-example,  packaged it up,  and deployed it to IAS
6.0
SP3 (Test Drive Edition).  I'm getting the following error when accessing:

http://localhost/NASApp/struts-example/

Error: 404 SC_NOT_FOUND
Extension of file not found, while displaying static content

Could there be an issue with the Test Drive version?  I remember seeing the test drive
version does not contain the "AppLogic" stuff.  Not sure what that is though.

Thanks for your help,

Brian