Dirk,

This sounds similar to a question I posted. Unfortunately, I did not receive a
response. I set my form elements to have the same name and want to associate
a class with them. Using the same name meant that I only had to have one getter
and setter in my generic form. In my case I have a selection object that would be
used on a form that supports printing or inquiries. The selection would normally
represent a database selection. The difficulty I ran into was with pre-validating the
form. Ideally I would want to use something like the validation classes that I
understand
will be part of the next release.

This is probably not much help. I am not happy with this approach and was hoping
that someone with a better overall understanding of Struts had worked through this.

David Morris

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/25/01 02:04AM >>>
Hi,

is it possible to use a HashMap to get and set the data of a FormBean. I
would like to have a formbean with a HashMap wich represents the formbeans
data!

Any suggestions are welcome