From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 10:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: java IDEs

Hi

I know this is off topic (apologies), but I think there several people
within this group who use Java IDEs.  I've never used an IDE (always used an
editor like Ultra Edit), but would like to use one to perform mundane tasks
like creating beans, etc.  My question is:  are there any free Java IDEs
available, which are relatively easy to use?  Nothing too flash, just
something to make all the boring monotonous developing tasks simpler and
quicker.

Thanks

Peter