You can create new ActionForwards within the Action, and paste on your
parameters.

Personally, I would put another Action in front of viewForum.jsp, so
that it expects whatever dyndamic data it needs to be passed in a bean
through the request, rather taken from a dynamic (and possibily
incorrect) parameter.

In that case, you could just forward to /do/viewForum and it would
automatically find the original forum parameter in the request, retrieve
the required data, and forward the result along to the JSP.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/