Hi Cedric,

So is there (was there) a known bug with Orion then? This sounds very much
like the problem I had with Orion where a search form worked the first time,
and then subsequently only returned the page of the first search's results.
The JSP seemed to hang at the <template:insert...> start tag.

Could you please explain what the problem was? I only recently rejoined the
mailing list so I'm not privy to previous discussions. Also, will the latest
Struts nightly build have your fix in it?

thanks,
Darryl

For additional commands, e-mail: