Make sure that there is a setting in your web.xml for the Application
Resources.

    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>

and that the ApplicationResources.properties file is on the
application's classpath. Anywhere under classes should do.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/