From: Barry Glasco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 12 November 2001 13:50
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: What is the good Weblogic version to use with Struts?

You really need 6.1 sp1 to use struts.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Sissom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 6:15 PM

> When you ftp a binary file, you need to issue the BINARY command before
the
> PUT command.  Your war file is probably corrupted.
>
> I don't know anything about Weblogic, but it looks like the ftp transfer
> corrupted your war file.
>
> Jay

weblogic.utils.jars.VirtualJarFile.<init>(VirtualJarFile.java,
> Compil
> > ed Code)
> >         at
> weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.adminLoad(Application.j
> > ava, Compiled Code)
> >         at
> weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.Application.load(Application.java,
> > Compiled Code)
> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
> >         at
> weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMB
> > eanImpl.java, Compiled Code)
> >         at
> weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl
> > .java, Compiled Code)
> >         at
> weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(Configurat
> > ionMBeanImpl.java, Compiled Code)
> >         at
> com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java, C
> > ompiled Code)
> >         at
> com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java, C
> > ompiled Code)
> >         at
weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java,
> [...]
> com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java, C
> > ompiled Code)
> >         at
weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java,
> Compi
> > led Code)
> >         at
weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java,
> Compi
> > led Code)
> >         at $Proxy3.start(Unknown Source)
> >         at
> weblogic.management.Admin.configureFromJavaProperties(Admin.java, Com
> > piled Code)
> >         at
> weblogic.management.Admin.configureFromJavaProperties(Admin.java, Com
> > piled Code)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start(T3Srvr.java:431)
> >         at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:170)

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".