According to documentation, <html:link href="..."> takes either a name
of a global forward, an arbitrary href, or a context-rooted page URL. On
the other hand, <html:form action="..."> only allows one type: a URL to
which the form should be submitted.

Is it unreasonable to expect somewhat consistent behavior between the
two? I would love to specify a global action name as form action field.
That way my JSP pages NEVER reference physical locations but logical
action names only.

--
Fyodor Golos
ResGen, Invitrogen Corporation