Yes!

Thanks to everyone for your help today - if I can't work it out now there's
no hope! : )

I'm off for sleep now...

Rob Breeds

|--------+--------------------------------->
|        |          "Nocera, Robert"       |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          fizer.com>             |
|        |                                 |
|        |          13/11/2001 19:39       |
|        |          Please respond to      |
|        |          "Struts Users Mailing  |
|        |          List"                  |
|        |                                 |
|--------+--------------------------------->

  |      cc:
                           |
  |      Subject:     RE: multiple html:submit buttons with different names?
                           |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Or you could just do what ted said ;)

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure
or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not
taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are
not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>