From: Inés Pederiva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 1:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pool problem

    Hi everyone!
    I have a problem with the pool of connectcions that struts provides.
    I work with Microsoft SQL-Server and when I query my database (all
through stored procedures) everything works fine.
    The problem is when I call a stored procedure to update or delete some
data. It does not update it neither delete tthe data!!!
    It´s a problem of the connection because if I call that stored procedure
with a new connection that i create, everything works ok!
    Thanks a lot!!
Bye!
Inés Pederiva