Hi,

I've  a  problem  with  moving  my  application from Forte for Java to
standalone Tomcat server.
While  testing  under Forte everything works fine, but when I copy all
files  from  "Document Base" folder and all my classes (Actions, Forms,
etc.)  to  tomcat/webapps/  I  get  "Cannot  find  ActionMappings  or
ActionFormBeans collection" error.
I  know  this error was already talked about on this list, but this is
different  -  the  syntax  of  struts-config.xml  is  ok  (it works on
forte4j). So what's wrong?

--
Best regards,
Maciej