When you call /view-calendar.do, Struts execute your action, and do a forward
to the jsp page you specified.
  Unfortunately, JSP specification forbid a call to forward or sendRedirect once
you have already written something. So, you can't do what you try if you have
already written something ...

  Hope this help,

    Cedric