I'm trying to work out a relatively simple way of implementing localized
html pages.  I'm already using bean:message to localize labels and
messages in my app.

My first idea was to place my links in a localized properties file.

  app.properties:
  home=home.html

  app_fr.properties
  home=home_fr.html

I have a bean that can access this file.  But then I thought it might be
convenient to combine these properties with my bean:message properties.
The problem is that it doesn't appear possible to include a bean:message
tag within a jsp:include.  The following isn't working for me.

  <jsp:include page='<bean:message key="<%= key %>"/>' flush="true" />

My questions are:

1. Is it possible to access the bean:message resource through a
scriptlet or expression?  Something that I could use in the following:

  <jsp:include page="<%= bean.message.code.here %>" flush="true" />

2. Is there a simpler way to accomplish what I want (localized html
files)?  I've heard Tiles can do what I want, but it seems to be a
little more complicated than what I need.

Thanks for any input or suggestions,
Bruce