Hi All,

I know this question has been asked millions of times however i am using the
struts simple example and i have tried all methods in the struts thread and
none of them seem to work(for me!), if you will be kind enuff to point out
where i am going wrong I will grateful

Mapping an image to a form button

// JSP

// this is ted husted's example - this button works

I am trying to map this image to the form action but doesn't work :(

property="submit" value="BACK"/>

// ACTIVITY1

protected int insert(int step, HttpServletRequest request, ActionMapping
mapping) {
       String submit = request.getParameter("submit");
        if ("BACK".equals(submit)) step--;
        else {
            if (step==STEP_LAST)
                step = commit(request,mapping);
            else step++;
        }
        return step;
    }

Please help.
Another side question - is it possible to hard code the steps to keywords,
because i have a 6 page form and i would like take the user back to lets say
the third step from the fifth step. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

it_medic

pushing struts nicely along...:)